west virginia medical malpractice attorney

West Virginia Medical Malpractice Attorney

If you or a loved one has ever been hospitalized and experienced the medical negligence of a doctor that resulted in an injury or wrongful death, the liable party may be held accountable for any damages financially and non-financially. Come to us at Johnson Law Office a West Virginia Medical Malpractice Attorney that will help you file a claim against the liable party as well as their employer, to help take care of any medical expenses, loss of wages, pain and suffering, and anything else that could be held accountable by the medical errors that were made. You may qualify for a medical negligence claim if the healthcare provider breached the standard of care. A medical negligence claim is a complex process that requires a certificate of merit and notice of claim.  There are strict deadlines for filing. The injured individual should immediately seek legal counsel or advise if they believe they are the subject of medical negligence. Call a West Virginia medical malpractice Attorney today to learn more about how you might be a victim of medical malpractice, and we can help you earn back everything you lost.

medical malpractice attorney charleston wv

West Virginia law requires that in order to file a medical malpractice claim, the medical provider must have breached standard of care in most cases. In order to find a breach of the standard of care, an expert witness must file an affidavit asserting the breach of the standard of care in the resulting damages. As a result, medical malpractice suits can be extremely expensive and time consuming. In addition, the law requires a certificate of merit and a notice of claim prior to the filing of a medical negligence lawsuit. Therefore, it is extremely important that a patient injured as a result of medical negligence contact an attorney as soon as possible, so that the attorney can evaluate their case immediately.

For Additional Information Go To:


For Personal Injury & Social Security Cases
Call Us Today!
(304) 768 5291

Get My Free Consultation